G4WPW has compiled a list of over 500 microphones and their pinouts.
The Heil XLR connectors are included.  See
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rg4wpw/date.html whenever you have a
question about microphone wiring.
Specifically, the Heil 4 pin XLR uses pins 3 and 4 for PTT , pin 2 for
the Mic, and pin 1 is shield/ground.

Check the Pro-audio stores and websites for the XLR connector.  The 3
pin is much more common, but the 4 pin jobs do exist.

73,
Don W3FPR