So who's right?  A lot of this stuff in the one unit range has to do
whether the number is rounded up or down, or simply has it's
fractional parts truncated.  When one has a very busy CPU running all
kinds of features in parallel in software, I'd vote for truncation and
all sorts of speed ups that tolerate minor non-consequential
inaccuracy.  Want processing budget available for more features.
Yaayy.  Something that corrects a minor inaccuracy and also runs in
same or less processing budget, then fine, but there is a prioritized
list for firmware changes, and a limited processing resource.
Consequential stuff first.

73, Guy.