From: Jack Colson <jcols...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 3:36:44 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] scanning

I am unable to enable the scan function.  I have stored two frequencies
in memory locations 90 and 91.  According to the manual(version D4 page
40) simply depress M>V, hold scan button for 2 seconds and you will see
AF ON.  Well holding SCAN does nothing and  do not see the AF msg nor
SCAN.

This must be simple but it eludes me.  I am running the latest F/W
version 4.03.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
73