Andy,

That trace cut was not to be done on a new K1 RF board.  You will have
to remove the resistors and capacitor and repair the trace cut with a
jumper wire.  Check page 7 - the "i in a triangle" informational item
near the bottom of the page - it says to skip the next 5 steps if your
board is new.

I believe 'undoing' those 5 steps will restore things to normal.

73,
Don W3FPR