Fellow Elecrafters,

Not trying to be a list policeman, I'm just requesting.

>From Eric's email "Elecraft email List Official Guidelines
2010a" from yesterday, including this subject line
information would really be beneficial for those of us with
mail filters based on the guidelines.

Back into lurk mode.  Thanks and 73!

Jay
AJ4AY
Mobile, AL

> 4b. *** [NEW] When emailing about a specific rig or
option, please add the rig/option name(s) to the first part
of your email subject line.
> (K1, K2, K3, KX1 etc.) This will be a huge help for those
experiencing email overload and will allow automatic
filtering based on subject line.