I have NO sub-receiver installed, but "Config:VFO IND" set to YES...

When I restore a memory ("M->V") to be used for scanning (example: USB, A:
14.15, B: 14.35), the radio isn't changing VFO B to what is stored in memory if
the VFOB freq is on a different band from the memory setting.

Example:

VFOA is on 7.2 and VFO B is on 7.3.  I decide I'd like to find a DX station on
20meters, so press "M->V", and find the memory setting I have for scanning 20
meter SSB (mode USB, A: 14.15, B: 14.35.)  This restores ONLY VFO A, but leaves
VFO B on 7.3MHz.  Scanning, obviously, won't work like this.

If VFO B is already on a 20 meter freq, then VFO B is recalled fine.  If
"CONFIG: VFO IND" is set to 'no', then VFO B is recalled correctly as well.

Expected behavior:  the memory recall should restore both VFO's regardless of
the setting of VFO_IND.

As a side note, the reason I have VFO IND set to 'yes' is to allow the radio to
work as expected from Ham Radio Deluxe when jumping directly to a freq on a
band other than is already set - such as when clicking on DX Spots.   (Without
setting this, HRD will try to change the VFO freq to a different band, and the
radio will pop right back to the original frequency if its on a band different
from the VFO frequency.  This is probably a side-effect of whatever command HRD
uses to change frequencies directly?)

(Expected:  IF VFO IND is set to yes, when HRD changes the frequency, the radio
should act exactly as if the freq was direct keyed on the keypad. )

Thanks
Gary / k3wow