I've been making a few recordings of signals on 6m during recent Es events,
using polarisation diversity and the K3 subrx.  The results are quite
amusing - see www.g3tct.co.uk/diversity.html

BTW the K3 has been great - 13 new dxcc on 6m and 3 new ones on 4m in May
and June.

73
Graham

K5RC said

> Thanks to G0AFH for reminding me of how we did diversity on VHF years ago.
I  have three six meter yagis on different towers, separated by as much as
150'  horizontal and 40' vertical distances. I am going to put a switch in
at the AUX input to allow one of the yagis to be dedicated to the diversity
 antenna. Stay tuned!