As a heads up to our loyal customers (and potential customers who are
considering our products) we will be adjusting our prices up slightly on
the K3 and a number of our other products before the end of next month.
Of course, any orders received prior to that point will be honored at
the pre-increase pricing.

As the U.S. slowly heads out of recession we are seeing our suppliers
increase their prices on a number of components etc. (A normal
occurrence for this part of the economic cycle.)  So far we have been to
absorb most of these, but we will have to make some adjustments as we go
forward. Of course we will strive to keep any increases modest and
reasonable.

73, Eric WA6HHQ