You might consider that it's not a contesting bandwidth, more a
pleasant casual operating bandwidth. And in casual conditions my SSB
1.8 roofing filter with DSP set to 750 does as well, which I do.  It's
only in contests that I get a 35 over 9 signal up 350 Hz that I need
to keep out of the hardware AGC.

73, Guy.