Just curious ... how do you factor in the uncertainty of the gain/loss
of your antenna and any impact of its pattern, both bearing and azimuth
relative to the actual arrival angle, while you're trying to accurately
tell the guy on the other end how strong his RF is as it crosses your
property line?  I'd be willing to bet that there is more variability in
that than there is inaccuracy in the K3 S-meter.  You're just kidding
yourself if you think differently.

73,
Dave   AB7E