Based on W3NQN's filters and rated for 200W.

Makes sense on the teflon insulator...  I assume that that only makes
the difference when doing higher power?  I do think that whenever I'm
making an antenna that is to have a connector blow torch soldered to a
copper pipe or something I'm going to buy one of those!  Now I just
wonder what the difference in the small price jump delta between RFX
and non RFX is...

~Brett (N7MG)