I ended up getting the "commercial" version of the connector.  There
was the cheapest one the commercial one that was only a very small
amount more and then the top one which was quite a lot more...  All
three were Amphenol connectors and I'd already gone to buy Amp but it
was just coming down to which one...  It appears that they all have
different dielectrics (they mention different values) but I didn't
really find a whole lot on the differences between these dielectric
types.

~Brett (N7MG)