Hello,

I just wanted to participate a few hours to the IOTA contest with my
homebrew 20m triple leg antenna. After a few qsos K3 #526 showed no
output to the antenna. Since then PA temp is shown as 74c and the fans
are blowing on level 4 (the highest). An "EEinit" showed no effect, so a
  miswritten EEPROM entry should not be the error.
I can use the K3 with the LPA up to 12 watt and bypass the KPA3 with
"PAio" in the depths of the menu.

There is no extraordinary heat receptable neither by the chassis nor the
  air blown away by the fan register.

There are no error messages shown in the display. Apart from opening the
K3 I think everything is done what is possible by menu tweeking or software.

Any hints?

(Pse send a copy to my list email adress too. I'm digest reader.)

73s de Henning, DL1OJ