To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ER] The elections-reform maillist has moved.
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 11:33:11 -0800

Hi,

The host for our elections-reform maillist is now topica.com, not IGC.
My understanding was that they were supposed to post a message to all
subscribers announcing the move, but I don't think they did.  Hence this
brief message.

If you look at the "Reply-To" field in the message header, you'll see
the address to which you should send messages which you want distributed
to all the list's subscribers.

For help with administrative matters (such as how to unsubscribe
yourself should you ever decide to do so) you can check the
www.topica.com website.

--Steve Eppley, administrator of the elections-reform maillist