Title: Amazon.com: A Glance: Decisions and Elections : Explaining the Unexpected

Amazon.com

Steve Barney requested we send you this e-mail including this personal note:

Hello EM-List,

This is one of the books I referred to in my last message to the list. You can read my review of it at on <Amazon.com>. SB

Steve Barney

Icon In Books

Decisions and Elections : Explaining the Unexpected
by Donald G. Saari ; Paperback
Average Customer Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Usually ships in 24 hours*
Our Price: $23.00 *

 See more information about this product.
* Price and availability are subject to change.

Steve Barney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> requested that we send this message. If you have questions about Amazon.com, please visit our Help Department

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com