Oh yes, I'm very much in favor of Proportional Representation methods. But for the foreseeable future we will have problems with drawing districts and drawing better districts, and it's a kinda interesting problem to tinker with too. And I have this notion that it would be good to have a bicameral legislature with one house elected at-large PR and one elected from single member locality districts.