On 7/22/64 2:59 PM, Andy Jennings wrote:
I don't see any huge theoretical downsides. Do others still have reservations about SODA? I realize that some people may be opposed to delegation, in principle. And others think delegable systems just don't have a chance of getting implemented. So I think these debates about which is the best voting system in the standard (non-delegable) model are still useful. I also think it's useful for Jameson to inject a plug about SODA every now and then.
I will repeat what I've written before:

> I have to agree. SODA to me seems quite complex. It appears to pose difficult strategic decisions for candidates and even for voters.

-- Andrew