On 4/13/12 4:21 PM, robert bristow-johnson wrote:
On 4/13/12 3:11 PM, ⸘Ŭalabio‽ wrote:
I have had interactions with people on this list hating rated ballots. I have a question for them:

and my question for you is: how high should a voter rate his/her contingency choice? he/she does not want to harm their favorite candidate (that would indicate rating the 2nd choice with 0) and he/she does not want to help their last choice (which would suggest ranking the 2nd choice higher).

i meant "rating" or "scoring", not "ranking".

ooops.

--

r b-j                  r...@audioimagination.com