On 10/25/2012 10:20 PM, Jonathan Denn wrote:
Hello All,

I'm the editor of aGREATER.US <http://aGREATER.US>, an internet platform
to find a greater political platform for the US. We are about a year
old. I am also on the board of two different left, right, center reform
groups. One is being formed by the Modern Whigs, Conservative Party and
Justice Party; the other RebuildDemocracy.org
<http://RebuildDemocracy.org> will be announcing their national
leadership (big names!) momentarily.

I've pitched the former Ban Single Mark Ballots! as our first "action",
hoping to get past and present third party Presidential candidates to
sign on. It has an excellent tripartisan rating on my site...

http://www.agreater.us/billpage.php?id=400

Anyway, I'd be very pleased to engage with you folks. I found you
through Richard Fobes, we met on the Continental Congress 2.0 forum. And
he has been quite generous with his time explaining nuance.

Welcome to the election-methods list, Jonathan :-)

By the way, I'm a true centrist, conservative or progressive depending
on the best "answer" to any particular problem. So I have no ideological
ax to grind, with the exception of reform.

I think support of and opposition to electoral reform will go along a different axis than ordinary ideology, so I wouldn't call electoral reform an ideological matter. It can benefit the right, left, and center.