At 07:21 PM 3/17/2013, aGREATER.US wrote:
You wrote

<<Yeah, right! They probably elected Obama, the usurper, who was born in Kenya, not Hawaii. If we don't rise up and defeat these aliens, tHey will soon be herding us into concentration camps, because they are also COMMUNISTS!!!!>>

Please post your proof.
Jon Denn
Editor
aGREATER.US

My proof is that you are a Communist. And probably a foreigner or at least some kind of hippie pinko comsymp, with a name like "Jon" instead of a god-fearing "John." And if you say otherwise, it's not surprising, because your kind are taught that lying is good.

Look, Jon, are you serious? You can't recognize sarcasm? I really hope you were joking.....