Hey,

I've been trying to build an amd64 image with Congrego, but it always
aborts with the following message:

I: Extracting sed...
I: Extracting sensible-utils...
I: Extracting sysv-rc...
I: Extracting sysvinit-utils...
I: Extracting tar...
I: Extracting tzdata...
I: Extracting udev...
I: Extracting upstart...
I: Extracting util-linux...
I: Extracting xz-utils...
I: Extracting zlib1g...
W: Failure trying to run: chroot /home/user/elementaryos/chroot mount
-t proc proc /proc
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
md5sum: binary.iso: No such file or directory
rm: cannot remove `livecd*': No such file or directory

Working directory is /home/user/elementaryos. It's also the most
recent Congrego form the bzr branch (lp:elementaryos).

Is this a known issue or am I just doing something wrong?

Kind Regard,
Florian Reifschneider