The wallpaper thing is already being done.

I think the trouble is that it's not exactly easy to make the builds available
easily to developers, and yet keep them away from journalists and end users.

Maybe we'll figure out a better system later, but for now I think it's okay to
just let it be.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré