2012/5/23 Cody Garver <codygar...@gmail.com>

> I changed 0.1.1 to luna-beta1. The goal is the same so any argument that
> could be made against the change would be pure semantics. I made the
> milestones in the first place so there's no one to argue with anyway. ;)

Thanks! Please use "Reply to all", otherwise your message is not sent to
the list.

Dan: Maybe we should default to "Reply to all" in Geary?

Everybody: has anybody compiled Geary and dogfooded on it?
Geary might be difficult to package it because it uses a custom build of
sqlheavy which is not guaranteed to be binary compatible with the one we
have in Ubuntu archive. Does anybody know how to check it, except running
it for a week behind electricfence and see if it segfaults?

--
Sergey "Shnatsel" Davidoff
OS integrator @ elementary