On a practical note, how is this going to scroll? Sure, in this mockup it all
perfectly fits, but what happens when "Hardware section gets more items? Does
the complete view scroll, or only the seperate sections?

What happens when we suddenly decide to add another section, which can
evidently not fit next to the System section?

Possibility is also that one section may have a lot of plugs, and another only
2 or 3, which may result in a lot of wasted screen real estate, and a lot of
scrolling.

It looks nice like this, but I don't think it would be very practical
considering the pluggable nature of Switchboard.

--
Jaap