The problem about using Transifex is that we can't ensure the same
hierarchy of the translators teams and that would probably repercute on
having a different translation style being used on Midori.

I think the communication between teams is rapid and good, but I certanly
don't think that same applies to solving internal problems between members
of a same team. Nonetheless, I'm sure that in Transifex this will be worse
(I've used Transifex for the translation of several apps and it is quite
the experience I have had). But this problem is easy to adress to: as said
some time ago, we should form a team that be passively a member (with
administrator powers) of every team in case any Administrator of a team
becomes tyrannical; and also that team could be concerned of any problem
mentioned on the mailing lists.

I promise to write an e-mail later today to discuss this issue, Christian.
Hopefully, these changes will make our ecosystem a better and more sane
place to ensure the proper translation of the system and third parties'
applications that trust us to bring a fully localised experience to the
users.

Regards, Alfredo.