Yes I have to agree with Sergey and Mario.

Lets take a deep breath. I know everyone is excited about AppCenter. It's going
to be awesome! But we do still have a release to make.

So lets gather all our ideas about what we think the AppCenter experience
should be and we'll have a meeting right after Luna release for AppCenter
planning.

Best Regards,
Daniel Foré