Hey Manish,

I am very happy that you are so interested in Switchboard integration =)

Now, I like the look of how it is right now. I had no problems with
compiling.

Now, I find the look not quite appealing. Why not implement a ON/OFF
switch, just like the one in Ubuntu, to "Record Activity"?

What I do would to move a Record Activity ON/OFF switch to the top, and
under that a description what that means.

Still waiting for design input of *The Great Dan* :D

Keep it up.

Greetings, Eduard Gotwig

2013/5/7 Manish Sinha <manishsi...@ubuntu.com>

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have nearly finished the Privacy pane for Switchboard.
> Please have a look and try it out. It can be found at
> https://launchpad.net/activity-log-manager
>
> You can get it
> lp:activity-log-manager
>
> The dependencies should be installed by
> sudo apt-get build-dep activity-log-manager
> and then installing pantheon-dev
>
> I have posted the screenshot.
> http://i.imgur.com/XEEXlvn.png
>
> Dan, can you please send me the exact message you would like to be
> replace it with instead of using the name of "Dash"
>
> Please note that after installing you might have two "Privacy" in your
> Switchboard. The other is shown due to G-C-C.
>
> I would be really glad is someone can test it.
>
> -
> Manish
>
> --

Eduard Gotwig