Review: Needs Fixing

Hrm, I'm not sure I like having them both removed from the welcome screen. I
would expect the search bar and view switcher to be present, but insensitive
here since they can be enable for this "Source" (the music library) by adding
music.

Removing them when you switch to another source makes sense because there isn't
a way to enable them that that source. But, to me, it still feels kind of
weird. I think I personally would rather the switcher just becomes insensitive
in all cases instead of being completely removed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~elementary-dev-community/noise/fix-1089869/+merge/208528
Your team elementary Developer Community is subscribed to branch