Hi Evgeny,

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 07:59:57PM +0300, Evgeny Vereshchagin wrote:
> I can also prevent OSS-Fuzz from reporting new bugs found by MSan
> by setting the experimental flag
>
> From
> https://google.github.io/oss-fuzz/getting-started/new-project-guide/#sanitizers
> > If you want to test a particular sanitizer to see what crashes it generates
> > without filing them in the issue tracker, you can set an experimental flag
>
> It should help to figure out whether it makes sense to keep it without
> spamming the mailing list
> in the process. What do you think?

I think that is a good idea. I really believe all the issues reported
by MSAN are bogus.

While the UBSAN and ASAN issues seem reasonable. At least I have a fix
for the last one (45952 Misaligned-address in elf_cvt_gnuhash):
https://sourceware.org/pipermail/elfutils-devel/2022q1/004782.html
https://code.wildebeest.org/git/user/mjw/elfutils/commit/?h=fuzz

Cheers,

Mark