https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=34468

--- Comment #6 from Jaeger Hofer <antiq.hofer at gmail dot com> ---
(In reply to Jaeger Hofer from comment #5)
> (In reply to Benjamin Drung from comment #4)
> > We hit the same bug in Ubuntu: https://launchpad.net/bugs/2169676
> > 
(...)
> 
> Hello. I checked and saw the testings done by Sebastian; I have only one
> request when the implementation will happen: do offer the appropriate credit
> (email and name) and details (OS / dependencies) where my proposed
> workaround patch has been tested so if there are any requests from my side
> to fix additional issues I can reply accordingly.
> 


Sebastian Bacher's change here (from elfutils bug #2169676) in my proposed
workaround:

- elf = elf_begin (fd, ELF_C_RDWR, NULL);
+ elf = elf_begin (fd, dest_dir == NULL ? ELF_C_RDWR_MMAP : ELF_C_RDWR, NULL);

does fix my regression. The rest seems to be for the moment fine.
But I still recommend reports to happen here first at least so we know what to
do and what to fix :-)

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.

Reply via email to