On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 10:52:47AM +0200, Kalle Olavi Niemitalo wrote:
> acckey        This seems to fix a bug; please advise how to reproduce the bug.

And ALT-A doesn't work.
"Start iterating from the next link":
Where there is more links with the same accesskey only the first one
was accessible via accesskey. I think starting from the next link is just.

> bug844        Needs review and testing.
>
> bug916        Needs review and testing.
>
> bug927        Will merge.
>
> bug935        If you test this with UTF-8 then I'll merge it.
>
> epoll I don't think this should be merged.
>         If ELinks has to keep supporting select() too, I think the
>         maintenance burden outweighs any advantages epoll may have.
>         It may be faster; but I don't believe the speedup is
>         noticeable in practice.  It is not limited by FD_SETSIZE;
>         but threads[] still has that limit.
>
> fsp   Needs review and testing.
>
> gpm   Please add some documentation into gpm-wheel.patch.
>       Does the patch fix a bug in GPM?
>         Can it hurt compatibility with programs that use libgpm?
>
> merged        These have already been merged to master.
>
> nonblk        This makes local CGI pipes use nonblocking I/O.  Not
>       using nonblocking I/O is a bug, and local CGI was added
>       in ELinks 0.9.0.  Thus, the stable releases ELinks 0.10.6
>       and 0.11.2 may also have this bug.  Please add the bug to
>       bugzilla.elinks.or.cz so that backports can be tracked.
>
> spaces1       "ftp didn't handle filenames with spaces."
>       Does it work in 0.10.6 and 0.11.2?  If not, please add
>       this to bugzilla.elinks.or.cz.

Do you think that maintaining 3 versions of ELinks is reasonable?

> spaces2       "Decode %20 in local filenames and enclose them with '"'."
>       This seems suspicious.  What if there is '"' or '\' in the
>       filename?  There is add_shell_quoted_to_string for such
>       purposes.

Fixed. Thanks.
spaces2 handles mailcap entries like this:
application/x-tar; /bin/tar tvf -; print=/bin/tar tvf - | print text/plain:-;
copiousoutput

Witek