Hello all,

I'm camming to this list cause a have an specific problem and I want your
help.

My name is Angelo, I'm writting from Brazil and I'm blind.

I liked the links web browser, but I like some help to crear my navigation.

A cant look to the console. Than, I use a screen reader to navigate.

When I'm readding a page wich a several links a problem ocurres:

If an hiperlink are placed own on a line, the screen reader just read this
link. But, when are many hiperlinks at the same line, the screen reader does
not distinct one of the other.

Than I think that the best solution is to plug in a script that brokes the
line every time a link apears.
The first solution I thot was to insert a line break on te end of a
hiperlink.
replace the html code can be suficient:
The string:
</a>
need to be replaced by:
</a><br/>

How can I make that script to replace the page code on the fly?

Many other formatation can be made to clear the page. Clear identation and
many blank lines are very useful to read the page wich a screen reader.

Thanks to all

Angelo

Sorry my english are not so good.