Hello all,

I'm working on automating a message post via korn shell scripting and
using Lynx's -cmd_script option.  I've hit a snag when I came across a
javascript button.  When browsing through MS-IE and clicking on the
button, I see that it pops up another small confirmation window asking
me "Are you sure?" and I have to click on OK or Cancel.  Lynx doesn't
know how to interpret this button so it simply doesn't display it on
the page, basically leaving me stuck in my automation quest.

I've read that Elinks has some support for Javascript.  Before I tread
down the path of getting everything downloaded and installed, I was
wondering if any of you have seen this type of thing before and can
verify that Elinks will work?

Any help is appreciated!  Thanks!