Hi everyone ! I am deliciously pleased to inform you that I received my Minnowboard Max (in France, from Mouser, where you can't order it from France anymore now...)
First report : 1. HDMI Cable used HDMI cable bought there : http://cablages.e44.com/cordons/HDMI-A/HDMI-A-M-M/hdmi-1.4-male-micro-hdmi-1m-noir-CABLE1828.html has following features : HDMI 1.4 compilant, HEC, HDCP, ARC, 3D Full HD, 4K, length: 1 meter 2. Tested monitors 2.1. Haier Haier LT19Z6 works, using HDMI-A/HDMI-D cable mentionned earlier. - If you switch-on the board where the monitor is up-and-running, you can get EFI shell. - If you switch-on the board while the monitor is unplugged, wait 10 secs and then plug the monitor, you get nothing. 2.2. SABA Saba SCB1910VX Connected using the HDMI cable mentionned earlier. Since this monitor wasn't used during months, I'll must try its HDMI input using something else before deducing MBM to be the cause. 2.3. Philips Philips 221S3LSB/00 (S/N: AU5A1310000565) won't works Connected using the HDMI cable mentionned earlier, throught a HDMI/DVI-D adaptator. Finally, I got Ubuntu 14.04 live run from an USB Flash Disk. HTML 5 videos playback in Youtube was excellent. Idem for VLC full HD decoding. Some reboots didn't show the EFI shell, and finally, the board is not sending HDMI signal anymore (same case as jezra and Bryan Smith). Regards, Jérémy Hervé, Nantes, France -- View this message in context: http://minnowboard.57273.x6.nabble.com/UEFI-shell-don-t-always-shows-tp266.html Sent from the MinnowBoard mailing list archive at Nabble.com. _______________________________________________ elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list [email protected] http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard
