Hi,

I am not sure if this the the correct way to reply or not, but I have just read 
the email from Glyn in Vol. 25 Issue 1 re the above topic.

I am in the UK, and only found out about he MinnowBoard Max yesterday, and now 
wish I had known about it earlier.

Anyway, I immediately ordered one from Mouser and received a confirmation first 
thing this morning.

I then telephone them to clarify the supply position, and so far as could 
ascertain, they haven't actually received any boards at all yet... if anyone 
has had one from then... p[lease do let us know!

On the Google + MinnowBoard page the manufactures made a statement a week ago, 
saying that “we are currently doing batch builds of 300 units at a time, but 
starting next week we ramp up to 1000 units per batch. if that goes well for 
the next 3 week we step up to 2500 units per batch.”

Just how many of thee will stay in America, or indeed what the total back order 
status must be now, I have no idea, but Mouser (U.K.) currently have over 1000 
pre-orders, but told me they still have no idea just how many they will 
receive, or even when.

I know that probably doesn't really help at all, but I thought it worth posting 
anyway,

Regards,

David
_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to