Are you running with quiet or something else that would block the output?  I 
don't think I've seen that with a Fedora 3.15 or 3.16 kernel.  I'm wondering if 
there isn't something else in the boot process that's causing the hang, 
networking perhaps?

- John

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:elinux-
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of jezra
> Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 1:26 PM
> To: MinnowBoard Development and Community Discussion
> Subject: [MinnowBoard] bootup hangs at intel_rapl no valid rapl domain
> 
> hello,
> I'm running Debian with a stock 3.14 kernel and during boot of my
> Minnowboard Max there is a hang of about 30+ seconds and the only display
> on the screen is "intel_rapl no valid rapl domain"
> 
> Does anyone know of any boot arguments I can use to remove this issue and
> speed up my boot time?
> 
> Jezra
> 
> Web: http://www.jezra.net
> Status: http://status.jezra.net
> Coffee: http://coffee.jezra.net
> _______________________________________________
> elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard
_______________________________________________
elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard

Reply via email to