Hi Darren,

Thanks for the reply.

I check those driver, and i can understand there are three parts for the
LPE driver to working, special for the LPE firmware need to adde it. i can
figure it out in the
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/tree/sound/soc/intel/sst-acpi.c?id=refs/tags/v4.0.4
line 249 and 250.

but when i checked that sst-acpi.c, i found the baytrial sst is not support
the DMA data transfer, see the resindex_dma_base = -1 in line 262 and line
51 /* DMA only valid when resindex_dma_base != -1*/

Am i correct? the MBM i2s does not support DMA data transfer?

Thanks.