Hi Dave, I am using the TI TFP401 as the DVI decoder.
I thought about spinning another revision of the board with an additional level shifter, but given that these are present on the A4 revision, my preference is just to get this revision and everything should play nice. Thanks, Leigh On 6 Jun 2015 11:21 pm, "Anders, David" <[email protected]> wrote: > Leigh, > > > > We have found that there are some DVI receiver chips that are of issue > with the minnowboard max. which chipset are you using to covert from > HDMI/DVI to LVDS? > > > > Dave > > > > *From:* elinux-MinnowBoard [mailto: > [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *Leigh Gawne > *Sent:* Saturday, June 6, 2015 6:46 AM > *To:* [email protected] > *Subject:* [MinnowBoard] HDMI level shifters and revision A4 > > > > Hi guys, > > > > I have a customised daughterboard for the Minnoxboard Max which includes > an HDMI to LVDS subsystem. During test, I have found that some boards are > unable to drive the connected LCD display panel. Further investigation > leads me to believe that it is the missing level shifters on the > Minnowboard Max which mean that this is not working as expected (connecting > other HDMI sources to the board, i.e. PC, etc. work absolutely fine. > Inspection of the diff pair levels on a scope shows that it is definitely > marginal). > > > > I understand that revision A4 of the board ( > https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7027) will include > these level shifters. My question is whether this revision of the board is > available yet, and if so, how I couple go about ordering a couple of them > for test to ensure it solves my problem. I purchase around 10 boards around > a month or so ago, and these are all revision A2. > > > > Any insights or additional information would be most helpful. > > > > Regards, > > > > Leigh > > _______________________________________________ > elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard > >
_______________________________________________ elinux-MinnowBoard mailing list [email protected] http://lists.elinux.org/mailman/listinfo/elinux-minnowboard
