On 01/29/2017 01:39 PM, Ottaway, Brian R wrote:
Hello Michael.

I copied this question over to our Github repo, linked below, and asked ADI to
respond with official availability date.

https://github.com/MinnowBoard-org/bugs-and-help/issues/8

-----Original Message-----
From: elinux-MinnowBoard [mailto:elinux-minnowboard-boun...@lists.elinux.org]
On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:10 AM
To: elinux-minnowboard@lists.elinux.org
Subject: [MinnowBoard] Dual Ethernet Minnowboard?

In early/mid 2016, there was a bit of excitement about the upcoming dual
Ethernet Minnowboard:

http://www.adiengineering.com/products/minnowboard-turbot-duale/

At the time, it was noted they would be released in Q3 2016. That time
has obviously come and gone but I haven't heard anything else about it.
Does anyone have any insight on when this might get released?

Michael

Hi Brian,

in the link, you noted this question: Side Note: For future platform derivatives we have discussed actions to enable similar "massively ethernet" derivatives by routing PCI Express lanes in a way that makes it easier to add "many" ethernet ports to a design. If that has appeal, I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

I am just an end user and I am not developing products around the platforms. I personally only have needs for a 2 ethernet version ( pfsense/OpenVPN) so I don't think my input has much value.

Michael