Thanks you all for your feedback!

My plan is to repair the board with replacing the NTC3012

Regarding parts supply I got some additional info which might be
interesting for others in the same situation: After contacting Nuvoton and
asking for small quantity supplier that ships to EU, they pointed me to:

http://c.b1wt.com/h.VV294X?cv=wYJ0nyHKPN&sm=fa5b17

as my chinese is not so good, you can directly contact them via skype as
well ( annie198908201 ). Another supplier with MOQ < 10 should be available
via 2217571...@qq.com.

Next step is soldering repair then with hot air. Let's see how it goes.

Have a nice day,

Patrick