Hi,

Well, I finally have the correct Quad Core Turbot (more of that later!) and
although it does have an on-board a fan connector, this is of course already
being utilised by the CPU cooling fan, so I am now looking for somewhere
else to connect the case fan.

My latest idea is to use pins 1 and 3 of the low speed expansion connector
to supply the necessary 5 volts for the fan, but I would appreciate
reassurance that this is an acceptable option before proceeding any further,
as I am not sure of the current rating of these connections, and obviously
don't want to cause any damage.

Confirmation... or warnings, welcome... thanks!

David