I've been trying to figure out the best way to leverage the functionality
of module into other modules.
Naturally I thought that one of the directives *require* or *import* or the
*use* macro would be the solution
http://elixir-lang.org/getting-started/alias-require-and-import.html

After doing some research I found that the use macro solved my problem but
I figured out how to use it just after reading this
http://learningelixir.joekain.com/use-import-require-in-elixir/

Specifically there's nothing in the Getting Started Guide about how should
we should write the __using__ macro.
I believe this information should be available in the guide as the current
documentation isn't enough for a beginner to start using module that he
*himself* wrote.