Recently I discovered an application bug that stemmed from the use of
MapSet.subset?/2. The code was attempting to check whether there was any
overlap between two sets, but the use of subset?/2 is order dependent. The
solution was to use MapSet.disjoint?/2 and check if the result was false,
but that was not obvious and feels backwards.

I'm proposing the addition of MapSet.intersect?/2, which will check whether
two sets have any members in common. For larger sets the best case
performance would be better than "not disjoint", and it would be a more
obvious solution.

Thoughts?

— Parker