Hello folks,

I am super excited to finally share what I've been working on in the last
few months: StreamData <https://github.com/whatyouhide/stream_data>, an
Elixir library for data generation and property testing. StreamData is a
candidate to be included in Elixir itself but we wanted to start off with a
library to first give people the chance to give it a try and to get the
interface right (we did something similar with GenStage
<https://github.com/elixir-lang/gen_stage>, which ended up remaining
outside of Elixir core).

StreamData is still in its infancy but it's ready to be tested by a wider
audience (let's say it's exiting alpha and entering beta), so I invite the
Elixir community to give it a try. Open issues, send PRs, and spread the
word!

https://hex.pm/packages/stream_data

Andrea

(link to ElixirForum announcement: