I like the idea too, but I'm concerned about printing unexpected messages
in the REPL, users might not know where those messages are coming from.

As an alternative, I would like to suggest adding a new IEx helper t/0,1
that would return the execution time of the previous command or the nth
command (similar to v/0,1).