Correct on both fronts José, I missed the language context. And yes
September *2021* for Unicode 14.  I need to take a break, my accuracy is
tracking too well today :-)

I just need to finished the code for Unicode regular expressions and the
unicode transform rules engine so I can implement Unicode transforms. And
then I'll feel like I can move on to something else other than I18n/L10n