Seeing Enum.all?/2 being available made me assume there was also an
Enum.none?/2 (like in Ruby), and I was a bit suprised to learn there was no
such thing.
I'm aware that I could just do !Enum.all?/2, but Enum.none?/2 sees much
nicer to me.

One more argument that I could make is that !Enum.all?/1 == Enum.none?/1 is
not true in all cases.
Example:
If we have [false, true], !Enum.all?/1 will be true, but Enum.none?/1 will
be false

I would like your thoughts on this one.