Inspired by this Stack Overflow post:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49508509/idiom-to-construct-a-uri-with-a-query-string-in-elixir/72223901

I thought it might be useful to have helpers to update the struct fields,
rather than manipulating the struct directly.

Instead of:

%URI{uri | host: "example.com"}
Map.put(uri, :host, "example.com")
etc.

We could do:

URI.put_host(uri, "example.com")

I was thinking that one helper per struct field would be useful. Or maybe
only adding a helper for query: `put_query/1` would be an option. Query
seems useful, as there is currently no way to programmatically construct a
URI with a safely-encoded query string using the `URI` module without
manually updating the `query` property (or manually appending the query to
a string and calling URI.new again).

In the case of `put_query`, it could have two versions: one that puts a
string, and one that accepts an enumerable and wraps up encode_query/2.

URI.new!("https://example.com";) |> URI.put_query(foo: "bar", baz: "qux")

Come to think of it, accepting a query enumerable to `new` might even be
worth it.

I realise this is just syntax sugar, so there might not be desire for such
a feature, hence this post. :)