Request (TL;DR):

Please add support for Home and End keys in `iex` shell.

I know one can use CTRL-A and CTRL-E respectively, however I believe that
having those keys working as expected is a good addition to the developer
experience.

Context (you can omit this):

While looking for a way to configure `iex` properly to make Home and End
keys work, came across this post from Elixir
Forum: https://elixirforum.com/t/home-and-end-keys-dont-work-in-iex/31563
where the reply from _kokolegorille_ says: "I think it’s easier to learn
some Emacs, than to make HOME and END keys work".

Which got me thinking, cause... How hard can it be to add a couple of new
mappings? So I went looking for iex configuration documentation and didn't
find anything related to key mappings.

I downloaded Elixir source code and grepped around for several possible
terms. But got nothing.

Skimmed through all files under `lib/iex/lib/iex` and found a comment on
`server.ex` saying: "Starts IEx to run directly from the Erlang shell."

Then I thought: "Maybe that's why _kokolegorille_ implied it was a hard
task, cause you have to work it upstream.

I went to check Erlang shell code then, and I found this
PR: https://github.com/erlang/otp/pull/794 saying that in Oct 2015 the keys
are already working on Erlang shell.

Now I'm puzzled, because if they work there and `iex` is just an Erlang
shell underneath, then those keys should work.

I installed Erlang and started `erl` to see that Home and End aren't
working there.

So now I'm completely lost and came here to see if someone can walk me
through the inner workings of keys in `iex` and see if there's a solution
for this issue.