Nice 😆. That is a definite improvement. Ultimately, I think it would be a nice
improvement to the language, but I don't disagree with the idea that we need to
take great care for the on ramp and to help people avoid footguns. I don't
think its very likely that I'll convince the team to add it, and its not
important enough to use more of your time on, you all have better things to do
🙇‍♂️ Consider my proposal withdrawn.